A LIFE OF DESIGN
REALIZED with LOVE, THOUGHT, & DESIGN
Welcome to wonderful world of Keisha Belton, a Graphic Designer who created a life of design from a different beginning.
Began a journey communicating as an Accountant but realizing quickly that the world of accounting and auditing wasn’t where she needed to be. She began dreaming in Technicolor. What does dreaming in technicolor look like? What does it look like to dream into reality?
It begins with thinking and creating spaces where communication is a must with faith, passion, and love that leads to everything.
Want to see what designs with love and communication look like in totally different industries?
If you’re looking for a RESUME don’t forget to look over that as well.
- Kindgom Kuts (Logo Identity)
- Step Afrika! (Art & Dance)
- Spice Isle Honey (Small Business Branding & Product Design)
- My Carnival Journey (Culture & Photography)
- Shea Yeleen International (International NonProfit)
- Georgetown University – Computer Science Department (Educational Branding)
- JDilla Tributes (Music & Event Design)
- CSS-Dynamac (Corporate Branding & Tradeshow Marketing)
- Hairkre8ions (Small Business Branding)